1. Expand the Title of the page. Recently, Google has expanded the displayed part of the Title in its search results, so this trick is now very relevant. Let's take a look at it. The Title tag greatly affects the position in the search results, so it is worth using it very rationally. The search results now display 70-71 characters of the Title tag, and the first 13 words are taken into account. In this regard, its length should be used as much as possible. How to do it? It's very simple! You need to find a page where Title is used irrationally, go to the Serpstat online service, and look at which search queries it is ranked for. You can filter out those that are as close as possible to the top 10. For example, set up a filter by position from 11 to 20.
2. Optimization of h1-h3 tags. These are important tags for both users and search engines. For example, the h1 tag is the second most important for a search engine. Since Google and other search robots pay so much attention to them, it is advisable to include your search queries in them. If you have a page that is already optimized for search queries, it has text, but you have not used the h1-h3 tags, it is recommended that you do so. The process is the same as with the Title tag. You need to find the page you need, go to Serpstat, look for search queries that rank below the top 10, and include them in the subheadings on the page:
3. Write Alt and Title to the pictures. This allows you to rank better both by images and in regular search. Add images to your landing pages and add Alt and Title tags for them, including the necessary search queries.
4. How to make sure that all your website pages will sell, and not just one. Get the advantage of selling x10 more.
5. How to quickly, cheaply, easily, and regularly add/write new articles and fresh content to your website.
6. We'll share with you the easiest, fastest, and free practical method to help your site reach the top 10 results.
7. How to find those underperforming pages on your website, and turn them into more top-selling ones.
8. How to make your website fly to the sky, by getting rid of everything useless.
9. How to make the world's most powerful websites work for your website, for free and forever.
10. How to get new links to your website for free with only one practical step.
11. How to sell more products to more clients through your website.
12. How to significantly increase the range of goods and services sold from your website by this simple action.
13. How to make show that people will click on your site and not the competitors (emoji).
14. An inexpensive or even free option that can significantly increase the geography of your business.
15. What to remove from a website to greatly increase the trust of search engines and improve the positions of the website.
- click the button >>>